$100 Core Training Deposit
Once you've made your deposit, your spot will be reserved. The remainder of the tuition is due prior the training.
Trainers: Dr. Cedar Barstow and Magi Cooper
Right Use of Power™ is at the very heart of ethics. We long for, and are capable of, magnificence in the use of our personal and professional power. And we have all been wounded by misuses of power. The Right Use of Power™ approach to ethics is dynamic and engaging and recognizes that the issues of power in helping relationships are complex. Linking power with heart, this program focuses on increasing skillfulness, engagement, and awareness. It is ethics from the inside out.
Our trainings are live, online learning experiences for people of all helping professions. Empowering, relevant and dynamic, our programs are presented through talks, discussions, and experiential practices.
In our Core and Teacher Trainings, you will:
- Stay in your heart while standing in your strength.
- Learn about your power style and some power parameters
- Practice a simple process for resolving conflict and repairing torn relationships.
- Handle challenging interactions when there is a power difference.
- De-activate the things that stand in your way.
- Learn essential skills for using power with ethical wisdom and skill.
After our trainings, participants have said:
- I will lean in to conflict with more skill.
- I will be more ethically proactive around power dynamics.
- I will see the positive potential in down-power roles.
- I will be more aware of the shadow aspects of power.
- I will understand that power is not "bad"; power differentials serve a valuable purpose.
- I will use the four dimensions of power in so many situations.
- I will own my power, both personal and role, and say a full yes to it.
- Full refund minus a $25 handling fee available up to 2 weeks before the trainings OR
- A voucher for the full amount paid for a future training
The Right Use of Power Institute™ is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPtm) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (NBCC Provider #6736)
CE hours are approved by NBCTMB and BBC (California). Please inquire about other organizations. There is an additional $10 purchase fee for CE documentation.
Work-study scholarships are available for all trainings. Please email email@example.com to learn more.
We look forward to learning with you!